Saturday, October 6

Maybe Something, Maybe Nothing

Peter McKay Solomon's Resource

What if there was an actual ‘nothing’ that was a spiritual being?
What if there was an actual ‘something’ that was a spiritual being?

Now take it a step further. What if these beings were 'structures' - neither good or bad, righteous or unrighteous of themselves, but given 'bias' one way or the other based on what we say and do?

Consider these hypothetical conversations:
"Doc, I think I'm coming down with something. What's wrong with me?"
"Well, Bob, I've run a bunch of tests, and as best I can tell, there's nothing wrong with you."

"What do you have to eat for lunch Sam?"
"Nothing"
"Well, here, let me give you something"

In these two conversations we see both positive and negative aspects of 'something' and 'nothing'.

Is it possible that we could discern the positive and negative biases on 'something' and 'nothing' and accelerate the positive biases while loosing the negative ones?

What would that look like? What kind of impact would that have on us and those around us?