Adam Greene - http://www.waterwine.org/ -
On November 29, 2007, I was leading the beginner's discernment class at church using Paul's Discernment and Generational Deliverance DVDs and when we got to the part about tearing down witchcraft walls, one of the people called me over because she had hit a wall that she could not tear down and was literally stuck to the floor and could not move forward. As I looked at the wall, I realized that it was very different from a regular witchcraft wall in that it was a very well built, clean red brick, white grout wall. Normally when I stuck my hand into a witchcraft wall, I can feel the rise and fall of the witchcraft, and by how hard and how high it rises I can tell how active the walls are (ie. are there curses currently being empowered on an ongoing basis to strength the wall). Sometimes when I put my hand into the wall, I become aware of demons that are actually present to empower the wall and every time I stick my hand into the wall the demons get mad at me. So in this case, the demons obviously need to be removed before tearing down the wall. But in this case, I became aware of the fear that was like a line connecting the wall to the person's chest (sternum) and realized that the wall was actually a wall that the person had built. When they felt the witchcraft / control coming against them, they reacted in fear and built their own wall to "push" the witchcraft away. This wall was keeping us from being able to tear down the witchcraft (Because we couldn't get past it). We had to ask the person to ask forgiveness for building the wall and had them ask God / give themselves permission to tear the wall down. When they did that the wall crumbled into a pile of rubble and we had the person ask God to completely remove the wall (and the rubble dissolved). Once they had done that, we were able to continue.
This was not the only occurance of this type of wall that night. As we went to pray for someone else, we found the same type of wall. Except this time, when I stuck my hand in the wall, I realized that the wall was connected to the person's mind and that he had built a wall in his mind (he has an issue with depression). We, again, led him through repentence and tearing down of the wall.
Has anyone else encountered these walls when dealing with witchcraft rings?
Also, we found another wall type that looked like a corrugated steel fence, but I do not have insight into this type of wall / fence yet.
The other thing that we noticed is that as we get near a person, the rings of witchcraft get closer together and more of them. In a couple of instances, there would be a space where before which there were a few rings, then a space of few rings and then rings tightly packed (usually within 1 - 2 feet of the person). I am not sure why this is, but I am putting it out there for others to comment on...